Internship – international business development
BK SAS is looking for a business development intern. We are interested in international students living in Saint-Petersburg.
– Advising potential partners (regions – South Africa, India, Latin America, etc.);
– Introducing our company to a potential foreign producer of fresh fruits and vegetables;
– Organizing meetings/negotiations with potential partners;
– Participating in meetings/negotiations as a representative of our company;
– We will provide all contacts of suppliers interesting to us;
– The main goal is to establish contacts with potential exporters, introduce our company as a reliable partner in Russia.
Higher education/incomplete higher education/student of Russian universities in St. Petersburg (any faculties);
Language: Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Turkish; knowledge of spoken English.
Excellent presentation and communication skills;
No work experience required, we provide training, the main thing is your desire to get experience in international trade (fruits & vegetables) and help potential partners from your country to start their
business in Russia.
Training and interesting tasks in the field of international trade;
Internship in a dynamically developing company;
Working under the direction of the company founder;
A flexible schedule (the ability to combine with study);
Place of work – modern, spacious office, Saint-Petersburg, st. Sofiyskaya 60 AЯ;
Salary for the internship is discussed individually with candidates;
Letter of recommendation at the end of the internship.
Please send your CV to the email email@example.com.